2014 Residential Rates and Dates
In 2014, Quinebarge will be running for its normal 7-week schedule, but campers will be required to stay for a full 2- or 3-week session, depending on the dates of their stay:
- Session 1: June 29- July 12 (2 Weeks) $2,400
- Session 2: July 13- July 26 (2 Weeks) $2,400
- Session 3: July 27- August 16 (3 Weeks) $2,900
After 2 weeks, each additional session costs only $500 per week:
- Sessions 1 & 2 (4 Weeks) $3,400
- Sessions 2 & 3 (5 Weeks) $3,900
- Sessions 1,2 & 3 – (ALL 7 WEEKS) $4,900
A deposit of $750 per camper is due at the time of registration for both discounted and full-price tuition.
The same sessions apply to day camp as to the residential option. Day camp runs Monday-Friday each week, with start dates one day after the arrival of overnight campers.
Tuition for daycampers is $350 per week.
Our CIT Program for ages 16-17 runs all summer, and our CITs are expected to stay for the full 7 weeks. Tuition is $3,000.
Quinebarge is happy to extend discounts to our Camp Family. Discounts can be combined for up to 20% off tuition and do not apply to CIT tuition or day camp.
- Early Bird Discount: Register December 15 and receive 10% off tuition.
Register by January 15 and receive 5% off tuition.
To receive either of these discounts, tuition must be paid in full by March 15, 2014.
- Friends and Family Discount: For everyone involved – all siblings, as well as campers who refer new friends, and the newly referred friends themselves receive 10% off tuition.
- Military Discount: Military Families receive 10% off tuition.
Our tuition is all-inclusive. We do not charge extra for horseback riding, trips or laundry. We do recommend campers bring a small amount of money, about $10 per week, for use on trips out of camp.
Camp Quinebarge offers a small number of scholarships each year. If you’d like to learn more about these please contact us.
We can pick-up and drop-off campers at Boston’s Logan Airport and Manchester Airport in NH. There is a $100 fee each way for transportation to and from Boston. Please call us to arrange your child’s transportation to and from camp.
Visiting Days are Sundays from 10-5, and are a time for campers to visit with their families. Having visitors come in and out of camp during sessions allows campers to become fully immersed in the program. At all other times, visitors are required to call ahead and set up their visit with the office at least 24 hours in advance.